Share On Social!
U.S. housing is at its least affordable in 10 years, according to a recent report.
Lack of affordable housing has strong implications for many Latinos and greatly impacts their quality of life. Not enough attention is given to the impact of the low Latino homeownership rate on America’s ongoing economic recovery, and in turn, the future of the nation’s housing market and related issues.
Let’s tweet with #SaludTues on Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2019, to share how to shape and improve the future of affordable housing advocacy for Latino health and education.
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “The Future of Affordable Housing Advocacy for Latino Health & Education”
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT), Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2019
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: Local Initiatives Support Corporation-San Diego (@LISC_SD), National Housing Trust (@NatlHsingTrust), and the Corporation for Supportive Housing (@CSHInfo)
We’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- What’s the state of affordable housing in U.S.?
- How affordable housing affect Latino Health?
- What are the local strategies to improve housing affordability?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter, and share stories and resources to help Latinos and others.
Click here to learn about the Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats, and see how you can get involved.