Share On Social!
We still have a lot to understand about dementia and risk for COVID-19. Evidence seems to indicate dementia-related behaviors, increased age, and common health conditions may increase risk.
Let’s use #SaludTues on Tuesday, June 30, 2020, to tweet about the latest research about dementia and coronavirus!
- WHAT: #SaludTues: How Coronavirus Impacts People with Dementia
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. EST (Noon-1 p.m. CST), Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: @UsA2_Latinos, @AlzheimersLA, @Diversealz, @DiverseElders @WellmedCharitab @CaregiverSOS @PublicHealthMap @VocesenSalud
- ADDITIONAL HASHTAGS: #COVID19, #dementia
We’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- What does the science say about the impact of coronavirus on dementia?
- What are some best practices and programs that work to reduce dementia risk?
- How can people with dementia and Alzheimer’s protect themselves from coronavirus infection?
Click here to learn about Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats, and see how you can get involved.