Share On Social!
We at Salud America! are dedicated to helping people drive healthy community change for Latino and all kids.
That’s why we’re excited to announce that our newly revamped Salud America! website has already won two W³ digital content awards and one Davey Awards from the national Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts:
- 2017 W³ Awards, Silver, Activism for Websites, Salud America! website
- 2017 W³ Awards, Silver, Aesthetics for Websites, Salud America! website
- 2017 Davey Awards, Silver, Film/Video-Health & Wellness for Non-Broadcast, Salud America! Video: Bebidas Azucaradas
“We’re excited by the recognition of our communication work from groups like the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts,” said Dr. Amelie Ramirez, director of Salud America! at UT Health San Antonio. “Our great team puts great effort into bringing to light issues that affect Latinos across the nation.”
We hope you can check out some of the cool new stuff on our website:
- See heroes of healthy change
- Use our action pack to get Water Bottle Fountains at your school
- Uncover the true health of your town
- Learn about the top issues for Latino healthy change
- Explore new research on mental health and Latino kids
- Explore new research on building support for Latino families
And be sure to tell us your big idea for healthy change, we can help make it happen!
Explore More:Healthy Families & Schools
By The Numbers
of healthcare workers should focus on infection control