Share On Social!
We at Salud America! are dedicated to helping people drive healthy community change for Latino and all kids.
That’s why we’re excited to announce our efforts have won two Digital Health Awards from the Health Information Resource Center. The Center is a national clearinghouse for professionals who work in consumer health fields that recognizes the world’s best digital health resources:
- Fall 2017 Digital Health Awards, Gold, Salud America! YouTube Channel
- Fall 2017 Digital Health Awards, Bronze, Salud America! Website
“We’re humbled by the recognition of our communication work from groups like the Health Information Resource Center,” said Dr. Amelie Ramirez, director of Salud America! at the Institute for Health Promotion Research at UT Health San Antonio. “Our great team puts great effort into bringing to light issues that affect Latinos across the nation.”
The Center recognized the website for its valuable data, stories, and actions:
- Read stories of Salud Heroes of healthy change
- Uncover the true health of your town
- Explore new research on mental health and Latino kids
- Explore new research on building support for Latino families
The Center also recognized our many videos!
- Playlist: Salud Heroes of Healthy Change
- Playlist: Animated Videos on Latino Health
- Playlist: Childhood Obesity Solutions in English and Spanish
Be sure to tell us your big idea for healthy change, we can help make it happen!
Explore More:Healthy Families & Schools
By The Numbers
of healthcare workers should focus on infection control